Your individual rights
Under the GDPR, your rights are as follows;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can read more about your rights in details here. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Affiliate links and commissions
Our website does contain affiliate links on some pages. We are only using trusted advertising partners, with high standards of user privacy and security. The clickable affiliate links on our site may be displayed as either a website URL or as a titled text.
When clicking on any affiliate link, your actions will be tracked through a cookie that gets saved to your device. You are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases, we will earn a commission from the advertising partner through the affiliate links – at no cost to our users. We are using affiliate links in order to help generate an income from this website – so that we can continue our work and provide you with the best website possible.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any affiliate links found throughout the website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Session cookies – session cookies are stored in temporary memory, and will not be saved after the browser is close.
- Affiliate link cookies – when a visitor clicks on an affiliate link on this website, that information is stored in a cookie within the visitor’s browser.
Google Analytics is a tool that measures and analyzes usage and behavior on the site. Google Analytics can help us see which articles our visitors find most interesting, but also see how many visitors are new and how many are recurring.
The data collected through Google Analytics, such as your IP address, is saved for 26 months. You do have the opportunity to deny google to monitor your visit on this site, and you do this on the following page: